It’s times like this when it pains me to report the news.
Guys, the supposed Fallout 4 reveal site was a horrible, horrible joke. While “Fallout 4” may be in the works, there is no solid evidence either way. According to DC Deacon, and Kotaku however, Bethesda reportedly has no plans to attend the Spike TV VGX this weekend, so that news could be taken either way.
So, how did you all react to this news? Did you see it coming? Are you totally and utterly crushed? Or do you not care either way? Let us know in the comments!
- It’s Pretty Unlikely That We’ll See Fallout 4 This Weekend (rockpapershotgun.com)
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Was a Hoax, Ends Prematurely (news.softpedia.com)
- Fallout 4 teaser site was just a brilliant hoax (destructoid.com)
- Fallout 4 teaser site updated with gibberish, says “Nuclear Winter has come” (vg247.com)
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX (ubergizmo.com)
- Fallout 4 teaser site changes again, new message mentions The Institute (vg247.com)
- Survivor 2299: Not a Fallout 4 Teaser (johnheatz.com)
- Fallout 4: Suvivor 2299 Was a Hoax All Along (theepochtimes.com)
- Fallout 4 ‘Survivor 2299′ The Great Game, Lockheart’s Return and Boston Locations (guardianlv.com)
- Is Bethesda Going To Reveal Fallout 4 On 11 December? (wccftech.com)